Electromagnetic Radiation Banner
Script for Electromagnetic Radiation Banner:
Electricity is delivered to a home at 60 Hz (waves per second). The smart meters wirelessly transmit and receive utility usage information at 900+MHz and can control smart appliances with use of the 2.4 GHz Zigbee chip. The smart meter transmissions create static in the 60 Hz electrical circuit. (blue static in banner)
1. SECURITY: Any wireless communication is subject to hacking where utility usage could be adjusted up or down.
2. COSTS: The analog meters were simple in construction and offered a 25 to 30 year service life. They can still be purchased for about $65. The smart meters are computer controlling devices with electronics that tout a 15 year service life with reports more like 7 to 10 year service life. Oncor is charging over $190 for an analog meter to replace a smart meter. The static can create heat that can cause appliances to run inefficiently raising utility bills.
3. PROPERTY DAMAGE: The static can create friction that can generate heat. Excessive heat has been documented to cause smart meters to catch fire. Since the meter box belongs to the home owner, the fire is generally blamed on the home owners meter box and wiring rather than the smart meter. The static in the circuit can cause appliances to run hot and shorten service life and cause costly equipment damage.
4. PRIVACY: Each electrical appliance creates a unique static pattern when in use. Since the smart meter creates a date and time activity log, each appliance static pattern can be used as unwarranted surveillance of home activities.
5. HEALTH: The static creates electromagnetic fields that emit from the walls that have been documented to heat organs and cause many physiological symptoms. (See Naval Medical Research Report pg 10). Many peer reviewed medical reports document the biological hazards associated with smart meter exposure. (See Bio Initiative Report Summary and the AAEM Report)
We don’t have any products to show right now.